The club provides six training sessions per week in dedicated lanes (see days and times below) whilst a number of the competitive swimmers also meet and train at quieter times in public lanes.
At Inspire (configurable to 25m and 50m)
* Tuesday mornings from 5:45am to 7:15am (25m)
* Wednesday mornings from 5:45am to 7:15am (50m)
* Thursday evenings 7:00pm to 8:30pm (25m)
At Lewsey Park (25m)
* Wednesday evenings from 7:30pm to 8.30pm
* Saturday morning 8:00am to 9:00am
* Sunday morning 7:00am to 8:00am
An ex-Masters World champion, Pauline Harrington is the Masters squad coach. She is assisted by Jane Cattle who takes the training on Thursday evenings. Pauline and Jane both provide stroke improvement suggestions. In addition to setting various drills found from searching the web, Pauline enters the water herself on Saturdays so that she may provide an under water assessment of your technique!
The monthly training fee that you pay depends on the number of sessions that you propose to attend.