Our Level 1 Meet on 14/15 April is going to be very busy, and very fast! Please familiarise yourself with the following information:
- There are going to be a lot of swimmers at the pool; we have therefore had to arrange the warm ups differently across the sessions. Please read the Warm Up Protocol
- No camping/folding chairs will be allowed on poolside or in the spectator gallery
- There will be penalties for swimmers not turning up for their races. Please advise of withdrawals BEFORE the start of warm up. See the Session Schedule to be sure of times.
- There have been a number of withdrawals from swims and reserves for the 800/1500m freestyle events. Up to date information is in Reserves
- We will be running a LIVE RESULTS service during the competition
- As previously advised, there will be no late entries (including “time trials”) or on the day changes unless due to administrative error
Any queries to email@example.com